Monday, October 15, 2012

November 2012 Small





 This month's small is by C Street Samplerworks.  It is called ABC I Love Thee.   I picked this one because I just found it so sweet and gorgeous!  It could be an early Valentine start, but I don't think it just has to be for that holiday.  I see it as a year round sentiment and design.

 Cathy very kindly stitched this up over the weekend!  Doesn't it look totally fabulous???


I love this "arty" photo she took.

I hope everyone else is taken with this design too.  

Here is the information for ordering kits:


Pattern, 30 count Weeks Linen & silk thread for $21.00

OR

Pattern, 35 count Weeks Linen & silk thread for $19.00

If you prefer cotton overdyed thread, Cathy can substitute the silk with 2 skeins of Crescent Colours for no additional cost.

2 comments: