Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Worried

I am worried.  I am worried that some of the choices of the projects we picked might not be small enough.....I just want everyone to know that you do not have to do any of the projects that we chose; of course, that goes without saying, but I just wanted to say that anyway.   

You know what might be a cool idea???  While there will be the "official" small project each month, we should also post pictures of other smalls you are working on or want to work on!  That way we will have tons of ideas and eye candy.   How does that sound??

6 comments:

  1. I'm not worried. I think it's going to be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a super neat idea, Laura and when others see all of the sweet smalls, then there will be more added that want to contribute. Also great idea on posting pics of other smalls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the first design!

    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura ~ don't worry ~ this will be fun! like you said if someone doesn't decide to stitch one of the smalls it is no problem ~ and we can still enjoy seeing the work of others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds fantastic and you need to quit worrying girl. I'm sure that there will be people including myself that will choose not to do them all. If that be the case, then they will have another whole month to finish one of the larger ones. I think the whole idea is not only to stitch up the pieces, but to make friends during the year as well. It will be fun to see other finishes and all and get to know everyone. We're all looking forward to the fun I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete