Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And Away We Go!!!!

Poinsettia House by Little House Needleworks 

 JANUARY 2012 SMALL

Here is the first project for the year of smalls!!!  How exciting!  This is a great project for this time of year as it is such a lovely Christmas stitch!

This lovely design was selected by Linda M. who lives in Morris, IL.  She has been an avid stitcher for many years and I will ask her to chime in with some thoughts during this month.   We are announcing each month's small on the 15th day of the month before that small goes "live" so that you can gather your supplies and be stitching during the month in which that small is the selection.  

I was worried that this was a bit of a large small, but you could always just stitch the poinsettia and that would be a lovely ornament.  

As a gentle reminder, the Inspired Needle has this design all kitted up for you (very cutely, I might add!!).  You will receive the chart, fabric and the called for floss all for $30.00.

Here is the link to the shop:  CLICK HERE!!!

Well, away we go!!  This is so exciting and now we will all have something to look forward to on the 15th day of each month.  A surprise every month!!!  

Please feel free to chime in with any comments and thoughts.  If you would like to be able to post pictures and posts on this blog just shoot me an e-mail at duetabode@comcast.net and I will get you set up!!

4 comments:

  1. Laura. This is exciting. I definitely want to do poinsettia house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! What a treat to see this posted tonight! :) I love the first selection and I definitely want to stitch it. Great selection, Laura M. I am off to check my stash and see if I have this one. If not, I will be contacting Inspired Needle. Thanks again, Laura for doing this. I am looking forward to the year of smalls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Have it! Kitted it!!! Now if only Barb will stitch it... hehehe0 just kidding! Great choice Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice - I am a little behind on blog reading this month so I did not see the announcement but I will get with Cathy and get ordered today. Merry Christmas all ! Melody

    ReplyDelete