Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pins & Needles finish

I finally got my little pincushion sewed up week....finished stitching it about 2 weeks ago but hadn't had time to do the sewing and stuffing.  I used some lovely wool on the back and filled with crushed walnut shells.  It's stitched on Lakeside Linens Vintage Bittersweet with overdyed flosses - I had to make a few color modifications to go with the linen. 


I'm falling behind a bit....haven't even started the April basket project yet but almost finished with Poinsettia House - that house seems to take forever to stitch!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the LSL, Bittersweet, Jeanne. Beautifully finished.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling Jeanne - glad to hear the Poinsettia House is almost complete. YGG - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pincushion, Jeanne! I really like the LL Bittersweet. Keep on going....you are making good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jeanne!! Houses bore me but I love the finish!

    ReplyDelete