Thursday, February 9, 2012

A BlackBird Design Small Completed

Well, I haven't stitched either of the two suggested projects for this SAL, but I did finish a small of my own choosing...BBD's Summer House Pincushion.  I plan to use this as the top to Vonna's Embroidery Hoop Stitching Box that I hope to put together with a small group later this month.  The info on the box can be found here:  Embroidery Hoop Stitching Box Instructions and Photos

BBD's Summer House Pincushion
Stitched on 32 count Antique White Belfast Linen
HDF - Steelies 2449, 2451, 2453 (premium)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! - Beautiful color!

    Mary in MN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a wonderful piece! the Steelies are absolutely perfect in it. I can hardly wait to see your completed box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!!!! How fabulous! So exciting that you are going to make it into the hoop stitch box! That is so amazing! Beautiful color choices! Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice comments. The hard part comes in a couple week when we get together to make our hoop boxes!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Miss Grace.....she looks like she would be rather exacting as an instructor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors...I can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete