Friday, February 24, 2012

My March Small Kit!

     I love "A Small Token" and just wanted to let ya'll know that my kit came Monday and it was all wrapped up so pretty.  Lots of love went into that little package! I've got three pictures that will be posted on my own blog, but will post just this one here.  In case there is anyone who is still just not quite sure if they want to stitch this up, look at the great colors.  I'm working mine up with Aida, but I'm sure the linen is every bit as nice.  I can't wait to get started! I love this blog!
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! I am so excited that you are hepped up about this project!!! I am going to start mine this weekend!! I have always loved it. Will be happy to see how it turns out on the Aida. Isn't it fun to get packages in the mail??? Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun little stitch. After looking at it when the design was chosen, I realized that I have stitched it. It's somewhere around here waiting to be made into something. I'll hunt for it next week.

    Have fun with yours.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete