Tuesday, February 14, 2012

March 2012 Small

 This month's small was selected by Pat.  Drum roll please.........Small Token by Blackbird Designs!!!!!!!!  


Isn't this just darling?  We have two models to show you.  The finished pin cushion was stitched by Pat on 32 count Sheep Straw by R&R.  The other model was stitched on 35 count Cafe Kona by R&R. 
 And look at the kits!!!!!  So cute!


Stitching Information:  The stitch count is 49 x 69 and the charts calls for Lakeside Vintage Sand Dune.
The kits come with 30 or 35 count linen and enough thread to stitch the design (not full skeins).  This month we are offering the kit in aida also!

30 count linen $17.50
35 count linen $16.50
14 count aida $15.00

Here is the link to Inspired Needle in case you want to order a kit......  LINK 

Here's hoping that you are excited about this month's selection!  Ready, set, STITCH!!!!



12 comments:

  1. Oh I love anything BBD! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Anything BBD is wonderful! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just may have to do this ~ it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipeeee!
    I have this in stash
    I've been wanting to stitch it too
    Great pattern! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I have this one in my stash, at the ready. I can't wait to finish Garden of Love so I can start this beautiful BBD design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I, too, love anything BBD. And I do think I have this in my stash. Will have to hunt it up for Hermit weekend!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choice! I have been wanting to stitch this for a long time. Now I have motivation to just do it. Lol! Thanks Pat and Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the March choice! It will be fun to do and not take too long - yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the March choice - the little pin pillow with the lace edging is just so sweet. I might have this in my stash - I have some time to look for it - I would like to continue with Garden of Love thru the end of February - I am enjoying the bright colors so much. Have a great weekend everyone ! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the choice and have sent for the kit. Got an e-mail that it has indeed shipped. Love the colors and the design. Can hardly wait to get it started.

    ReplyDelete