Saturday, January 7, 2012

True Confession

You are not going to believe this!  Oh wait, yes you will!  You are fellow stitchers and understand the craziness!!!

Here is my Poinsettia House project.  I have not started it yet!  I can't bear to "un-kit" it!!!!! 



I could just as well put it in a shadow box frame as is and stare at it on the wall and be happy!

From now on I am going to have to buy the chart, fabric and fibers separately because Cathy does such a fabulous job of kitting that I can't bear to stitch the project!


I am contemplating taking it apart while watching TV tonight, but my friend Barb said to never start a new project after 9 p.m.  She is one of my main stitching gurus so I think I better take her advice!

love
laura

6 comments:

  1. It does look delicious - but you know you have to open it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Laura! I understand so totally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I agree...that is a gorgeous kit up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you. Did you finally open it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I thought the same thing Laura - it was like receiving a gift from a stitching friend. I was SO impressed - of course I have ordered from Cathy before and her packaging is always nice but this one was SO special. I am keeping my working threads in the cute little snowflake bag - makes me happy every time I see it. Cheers! Mel

    ReplyDelete